disney pixar cars 3

disney pixar cars 3

bananonina? give up? you bet i wont. huh! look out! huh! po-ka! what? kaz-ay! makatulong! oh-no, dave! unga-bunga

ayudaaa mcqueen i'm here! tank you! you're welcome umm, can you please not lean on my eyes! bi-do hahaha bi-do close call i'm glad you're ok uh-oh | uh-oh

i'ts you're bananacycle! kung makalaka! ta-daa! wow, you really are full of surprises hahaha wee-dee-doo-jambo really! can you help me transform to? hey mcqueen! what you doing here? hey mack! was on my way to arendale, got a flat & dave here helped me out

hi there dave bello! arendale? thats really far you know what, i may be able to help you out help me out? yeah! i have a new feature on my truck! get inside and see it looks the same mack

a little more dark then usual no mcqueen, i'ts not the same just go inside and you'll see ok mack, i trust you. scary banana! i will teleport you to arendale immediately! what?! teleport? very scary banana!

eeeeeeeek!!!

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "disney pixar cars 3"

 
Copyright © 2014 46 - All Rights Reserved - DMCA
Template By Kunci Dunia